Assistant Showroom Manager - Tyson's Corner Mall
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Assistant Showroom Manager who will help lead a team of Diamond & Jewelry Sales Consultants at our Retail Showroom at Tyson's Corner Mall. The Assistant Showroom Manager supports the team by being a resource regarding Blue Nile products, practices, selling techniques, and policies and procedures. Ideal candidates will possess sales experience with the ability to empower, motivate and inspire each team member to provide world class customer service and maximize sales.
- Demonstrate industry leading selling and service behaviors to build strong customer loyalty and relationship to Blue Nile in support of our initiative to become their jeweler for life
- Self-motivated and able to lead others.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and committed to giving ongoing coaching and redirection to maintain adherence to expectations.
- Personally achieve individual sales and client activity goals.
- Takes lead on customer escalations. Finds ways to resolve, and partner with Manager on difficult situations.
- Ability to follow company directions and adapt to new initiatives.
- Team player and committed to maintaining our professional and friendly environment with team members and clients.
- Oversees inventory management, which duties include:
-Accurately record daily counts
-Assist SM with physical inventory process
-Work with Fulfillment Center on inventory movement transfers and receiving
-Audit monthly receiving logs of incoming packages
- Special process expert- Takes lead on special orders, upgrades and break ups
- Ability to work nights/weekends as mall hours require and is open to the idea of relocation as part of career progression.
- Monitors company website and communicates promotions to customers and team.
- Aware of current trends in jewelry and the competition.
- Maintains store planogram standards and protects the brand.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of customer service/sales background.
- Jewelry experience is not required, but preferred.
- Prior management experience in Retail desired, but not required.
- Proven track record of increasing personal sales volume.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Embraces technology and implement new systems seamlessly.
- Ambitious and aspires to become a Showroom Manager.
- Strong sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Ability to make decision quickly and accurately.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective time management.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for training and learning and executing against timelines and goals.
- Have demonstrated the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships with tangible metrics
Blue Nile contributes 100% of the employee premiums for Medical/Vision, Dental and a significant portion of premiums for your dependents.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus