UX/UI Designer, Battle.net & Online Products
As a designer on the Battle.net design team, you can help create and contribute to products used by millions of gamers worldwide.
You’ll be working on the Battle.net desktop and mobile apps, the Shop website, our account management tools, and many more products that our players rely on to play games, connect with others, and take part in Blizzard’s epic entertainment experiences.
We need team players who can thrive in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing, and multi-disciplinary environment. You’re someone who can manage both the work as well as cultivate the relationships needed to be an effective designer. You have top-tier communication skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can think globally.
- Understand what our users are doing and why – Analytics, competitive analysis, interviews, and research support
- Define problems and opportunities – Combine analysis of our user with business needs to form stories and plan solutions
- Create and show solutions – Strategy, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, feature matrices, and designs using tools such as Sketch, Axure, and Principle. You’ll be presenting and communicating your work across the organization and to other teams at Blizzard.
- Collaborate effectively – Team up with other disciplines such as product managers, engineers, other designers, and researchers
- Iterate based on “validated learning” – More flowcharts, wires, and designs – often in collaboration with the research team
- Deliver and follow through – Launch ideas (e.g. final wires, detailed flows, error states, etc.) and assist in post-launch analysis including A / B testing
- Drive strategy – Strategize and drive the design of products and features with the right combination of creativity, moxie and energy
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Cover Letter, resume and a portfolio with examples of your design work
- Only online submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album)
- Complete a UX test if requested
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.