Senior Art Outsourcing Supervisor - Diablo Immortal
Join us as we write a new chapter in the Diablo universe! Diablo Immortal, a mobile massively multiplayer action-RPG set in the world of Sanctuary, allows players to slay demons anywhere, at any time, in the palm of their hands!
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an exceptional Senior Art Outsourcing Supervisor to help us push the artistic vision and development of Diablo Immortal. Are you someone that possesses outstanding management, communication, and organization skills? Do you have a deep understanding of art department dynamics within game development? Do you have a passion for making amazing gaming experiences? If so, this may be an exceptional fit for you.
Diablo Immortal is a full-fledged action RPG designed from the ground up for mobile. You will join a team of veteran developers with a shared vision to radically raise the bar of what a mobile game can be. We value team players who provide constructive input and are always open to feedback from others in return.
- Collaborate with art, design, production teams to lead art production across the entire game
- Work with the team’s art and production leadership to guide development from concept to production and final implementation
- Track status with our partners to help facilitate approvals and final look and feel
- Craft and implement action plans for the art department's future success emphasizing quality and speed
- Work with production to help create and manage team schedules and ensure proper workflow
- Assist with and make informed decisions in conjunction with our partners' team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and staff availability
- Work with partner teams across Blizzard to ensure Diablo Immortal maintains Blizzard-level quality
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Familiarity with character art, environment art, and animation production process and workflow
- Experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages including Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush, Substance, and Photoshop
- Clear and concise communications, strong leadership, and people management skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and customer-focused
- Have a deep understanding of the Diablo’s gothic visual style. Can create concepts and effectively coach others to create assets in this style
- Ability to build consensus on overall goals and balance resource allocation based on project goals and individual ability
- You have created art for games at a senior or lead level
- Have shipped AAA mobile titles as an art department manager or art lead
- You have generated detailed documentation, video reference, and examples of art asset production, procedures, and engine requirements to support external development
- Your portfolio demonstrates the creation of game assets
- Passionate gamer with experience playing a wide range of games
- Portfolio if applicable
- Cover letter, including:
- Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything, our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!