Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, Mobile
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate consumer marketing superstar with 10+ years of experience and an extensive background in mobile games. This role will partner directly with the Commercial Management team to ensure product strategies and brand objectives are met in all consumer facing marketing assets.
This individual must have experience in user acquisition creative development as well as testing and an understanding of mobile best practices. They will oversee day-to-day management of external creative agency partners and help manage the overall process of ideation, development, testing, and execution of global campaign distribution in partnership with the Growth Marketing teams.
While impeccable project management skills sit at the core of this role, this individual will also need to contribute at the strategic creative level to drive all marketing initiatives, interface with our development partners and lead agency partners.
- Assist the Director of Mobile Consumer Marketing in the managing of global strike plans, creative executions and production process of all communication vehicles including: digital advertising campaigns, trailers, visual identity, packaging, trade, media integrations, events, social and CRM activities.
- Champion consumer marketing projects directly with external agency partners to identify product creative strategy and ensure all communications materials deliver against that strategy.
- Own and drive project management pipelines for overall schedules and deadlines, review agency estimates for services and manage costs versus budgets, manage trafficking/approvals process, and manage asset needs and distribution to International Offices.
- Lead creative briefings and attend subsequent creative reviews to provide feedback and direction.
- Day-to-day management of external creative agency partners.
- Research and build on best practices – UA learnings, paid media KPI’s, competitive landscape, brand partner input such as first party (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years experience in user acquisition marketing, creative agency account management (or equivalent client-side position) or video game industry
- Demonstrated experience in project management, analysis and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Proven team leader with people/agency management experience
- Passion for gaming and understanding of current industry trends
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Cover letter