Senior Producer, Mobile Games - Unannounced Project
We are looking for a versatile Senior Game Producer to join the development of Blizzard's mobile gaming efforts. If you’re a highly-organized individual with exceptional communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, let's hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and collaboration effectively with a cross-functional team are important, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
- Work with discipline-based and cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Work with assigned teams to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of major features, tasks, sub-tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Expose risk; collaborate to find solutions.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Track record of continuous content pipeline delivery
- Can own and cultivate projects with multiple departmental dependencies towards completion in a timely manner
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Knowledge of software development, project management, and production processes
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a production/development role
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and fast-paced environment
- Persistent self-motivation and initiative, and make sense of the ambiguous.
- Experience handling a content pipeline—you understand and are able to facilitate workflow, have a grasp of production costs and timelines, and you’re able to communicate all of that to management and the team.
- Knowledge of art, tech art, and design production practices
- A real passion for mobile games and experience making them
- Background in game design, engineering, or art
- Scripting and other technical skills.
- Cover Letter
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunities for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences ever. Join us!