You’re a phenomenal human resource professional with demonstrable project management experience. Your skill set, curiosity, and motivation are a flawless fit for any human resources (HR) department in nearly every industry. Every company needs the backbone and roots of HR functions to keep afloat, so why come to Blizzard Entertainment? We offer one of the most fast-paced, dynamic, and forward-thinking environments for HR professionals to ply their craft and our HR staff ranks among the most hardworking and professional in the industry!
For those of you with an adventurous spirit and a desire for knowledge-sharing and growth, we would like you to join our team! You’ll be supporting and aiding the improvement of day-to-day operations of HR functions.
The ideal candidate is highly responsible, flexible, organized and has the ability to maintain a strict code of confidentiality. You have a demonstrated aptitude for working well with people, and the desire to jump in and contribute to an agile, fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Provide general support to HR Managers and assist with administrative tasks
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee questions around policies, procedures, payroll, time-keeping, benefits, leave of absence, etc. for the COO organization
- Update and process in HR systems employee changes such as promotions, transfers, manager changes, time corrections, career pathing, and more
- Take ownership of all aspects of onboarding new hires and off boarding for departing employees
- Provide HR managers and the team with reports and special projects
- Assist in preparing engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Assist in organizing new hire mixers, orientation, and other HR-related events and programs
- Complete administrative tasks including filing, data entry, and other clerical functions
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Communications, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in HR, project management or administrative field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multiple levels of management
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills with a detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Able to use discretion when presented with sensitive information and confidentiality
- High level of integrity as proven personally and expertly
- Basic understanding of California labor laws
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with HR systems such as Workday, Workforce, Jobvite, and Ultipro
- Experience working in an HR department with an entertainment, publishing, or interactive company
- Experience working within a complex, matrixed organization
- PHR / SHRM-CP certification
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are passionate about working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!