Accounts Payable Clerk (Temp)
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas, or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers world-wide.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to help support the Blizzard Esports team with the company’s invoice processing, vendor maintenance, tournament payment processing, and various other tasks. The ideal candidate has an accounts payable background and administrative experience with strong organizational and time-management skills. This temp assignment is till the end of the year (approx. 6months).
- Support esports financial operations including invoicing, payables, coding, and financial data entry, working closely with Blizzard’s accounts payable team and esports franchises
- Collect and process vendor invoices for payment; matching to corresponding contract or purchase order
- Collect and remit new vendor forms
- Maintain various department spreadsheets, logs, and manage data
- Filing / scanning / administrative support
- Support and investigate outstanding documents
- Handle other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 year experience in an administrative field and / or experience with accounts payable
- Self-motivation and problem-solving ability
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to manage time effectively while handling multiple projects
- Self-motivation, with a proactive, goal-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- A passion for games
- Experience working in the game or entertainment industry
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!