Digital Marketing Manager, Blizzard Brand
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for being the voice of Blizzard across all digital platforms by driving best-in-class content across all digital touch-points, including web, social media, video, etc. You’ll also serve as a champion of process, helping manage Blizzard’s digital ecosystem across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing digital marketing plans from start to finish: from aligning on creative briefs and setting smart goals to managing partners and team members on execution and reporting.
The Digital Marketing Manager should be highly-organized, a creative thinker and passionate about gaming, technology and social media. Bonus: You’re well versed in social media publishing and reporting tools, particularly Sprinklr.
What you’ll do
- Drive social media strategy, development and execution for the Blizzard Brand across various social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation across the Blizzard teams. Familiarity with Sprinklr and Google Analytics are a plus.
- Manage global access to and the security of Blizzard’s social media channels.
- Manage production teams to deliver content custom tailored for social media platforms and our community.
- Develop and manage cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build and execute campaigns and strike plans that cover all digital platforms (web, social, video, etc.).
- Set processes with international teams to deliver creative assets, assure alignment, and collaborate on global projects.
- Continuously optimize our digital channels through continued learning and knowledge of “best practices” - IP learnings, paid media KPIs, competitive efforts, brand partner input (ex. Google, YouTube, Twitch, 1st party), etc.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Represent the voice of our players in internal conversations.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of client-side social / digital marketing experience.
- Appetite for all things digital and social – developing innovative campaigns leveraging the newest tech across platforms - and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Passion for gaming, a love for the Blizzard brand and a strong knowledge of gaming audience segments.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences.