Senior Game Producer - Unannounced Project
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Producer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
Stuff We Will Trust You With
You’ll be seeing a project from inception to completion and delivering games on time with the highest quality. You have prior experience in game development and a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. Self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical.
- Create and track long-range project schedules for game features and assets
- Think and execute strategically on long-term project priorities, dependencies, and conflicts
- Manage and mentor junior- and mid-level producers
- Drive the completion of goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability
- Remove roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent developers or other teams from achieving established goals in the allotted time
- Communicate frequently with producers as well as with production and team leadership on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Manage relationships with other departments at Blizzard Entertainment
Stuff You Can Rightfully Brag About
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are game developers first and who can help us become even better than we are today, so these are probably some of your previous achievements:
- 5+ years of game production experience
- Must have shipped at least one AAA game in a producer or senior producer role
- Able to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- Comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to drive towards clarity
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Knowledge of software development process, project management, and production processes
- Previous management experience
- Fun to work with
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.