Senior Administrative Assistant, Classic Games
Blizzard is looking for a pro-active, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as a Senior Administrative Assistant. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment’s notice, stay cool under pressure and can handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and schedule management will be a priority and excellent communication skills are a must. The chosen candidate will join our team of highly skilled Admins with a targeted career path within the Administrative department.
- Maintain daily Out Report for Team
- Place, set up, and/or deliver meal orders for multiple groups daily, sometimes lasting for multiple consecutive months
- Manage multiple busy calendars including 1:1 support for department Director and balance appropriately
- Develop complex presentations using PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere with material sourced from multiple stakeholders
- Plan and organize meetings, telephonic and video calls across multiple time zones around the globe, team events for 300+ staff from multiple departments with an emphasis on details
- Make complex international and domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with minimal notice
- Coordinate travel and logistics for tradeshows, conventions, and one-off business meetings
- Prepare written communications to internal and external contacts with an emphasis on context and confidentiality
- Regularly prepare and distribute communications to the entire team on various topics
- Work with outside vendors to facilitate legal contracting, payments, and other necessary paperwork.
- Compilation and distribution of team reports and meeting minutes
- Manage meeting room calendars via Outlook and coordinate requests for their use from other departments
- Plan, manage, and execute both on-site and off-site team events for 100+ from concept to completion
- Maintain team discretionary spending budget and report status to management on a regular basis
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, filing, correspondence, management of staff timesheets including time-off requests, etc.
- Pick up supplies and/or deliveries from shipping department, vendors or stores, and deliver/set up at events, meetings and team areas
- Plan and execute office moves from small groups to large groups comprised of hundreds of individuals.
- Handle other duties as needed
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative role or executive assistant role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Pro-active mindset with a willingness to ask questions and improve processes
- Ability to function efficiently with minimal direction
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- 20-30% of the job requires ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. between buildings
- Experience in a game or entertainment company
- A passion for gaming
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!