Campaign Coordinator I (Temp)
This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 10-15 hours per week via third party agency.
Tespa is the world's largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together.
We’re looking for a talented community coordinator to join our campaigns team. The person in this role will work closely with our Tespa College team to execute initiatives in campus event support, campaign program development and other internal programs. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games, the collegiate esports ecosystem, and grassroots collegiate esports events.
- Sufficiently inform team of the benefits, standards and processes of the Campaign program
- Sufficiently promote and increase Campaign program applications in number and quality
- Regularly perform event quality improvement consultations in pursuit of chapter success
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Perform initial research and identification of growth opportunities in assigned categories
- Exceptional understanding of Tespa programs, benefits and values
- Advanced spreadsheet and database skills for Microsoft office and Google Suite
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently and as a part of a team
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to consistently and accurately report on assigned KPIs
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
- Experience with consumer research, distribution, inventory management or product development
- Large convention, festival or trade-show planning/execution experience
- Bachelor's Degree Student/Recent Graduate or relevant experience
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences