Senior Supervising Producer, Global Broadcast
Blizzard Global Broadcast is looking for an experienced Senior Supervising Producer to manage the creation and support of broadcast content. The ideal candidate will have a strong creative and technical background in production and post-production pipelines as well as project and organizational management. The position will support a variety of content for varying projects including live event and pre-recorded content. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, in addition to solid interpersonal skills as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of clients.
Interested candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, is comfortable taking direction and feedback, is easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
- Take ownership for broadcast projects as assigned, seeing them successfully through production.
- Coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality.
- Facilitate communications with other producers, production and post-production staff and stakeholders from other teams.
- Able to evaluate data and drive strategy decisions on an ongoing basis related to production
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with external vendors as appropriate in support of broadcast development.
- Help build and curate internal and external resources as needed (production companies, support groups, etc)
- Manage budget planning as well as execution and accountability of production budgets.
- Take responsibility for finding appropriate solutions to problems and challenges as they arise within the group.
- Provide clear direction to support teams and regular updates to stakeholders
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
- Must have 10+ years of equivalent production experience
- Must have strong budget creation and management skills
- Can multi task in a fast pace production environment.
- Working knowledge of Live Broadcast work flows and practices.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex project schedules
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post.
- Have a working knowledge of esports landscape and strategies.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Ability to liaise with talent
- Be flexible in your work schedule (Events/Broadcast on nights and weekends)
- Oversee multiple teams of Blizzard employees, contractors, and vendors working on multiple productions.
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the development and support teams
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- A passion for video games and Esports
- Experience in Esports or sports environment
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.