The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
As a designer on the Battle.net and Online Products design team, you can help create and contribute to products used by millions of gamers worldwide.
Our products include the Battle.net desktop and mobile apps, the Shop website, Blizzard’s account management tools, and many more products that our players rely on to play their games and take part in Blizzard’s epic entertainment experiences.
We need amazing team players who can thrive in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing, and multi-disciplinary environment. You’re someone who can manage both the work as well as cultivate the relationships needed to be an effective designer. You have top-tier communication skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can think globally.
- Create and show solutions – Prototypes, mockups and other visual designs using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Principle.
- Show your work - You’ll be presenting and communicating your work across the organization and to other teams at Blizzard.
- Collaborate effectively – Team up with other disciplines such as product managers, engineers, other designers, and researchers.
- Iterate based on “validated learning” – Continue to refine the designs during usability testing and stakeholder reviews.
- Define standards – Create UI styleguides, visual strategies, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, color palettes, icons, etc.
- Deliver and follow through – Generate high-quality final UI, and work with engineers to ensure it’s implemented functionally complete and to a high standard of polish. Assist in post-launch analysis including A / B testing.
Submission / Portfolio Instructions
- Resume and a portfolio with examples of your design work
- Only online submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album)
- Complete a design test if requested