Production Coordinator, Global Broadcast
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented and passionate Production Coordinator to support several production teams. Great technical, organizational and communication skills are key as candidate must be well versed in assisting producers on multiple projects at once, assisting on all projects from concept through to delivery.
The ideal candidate is a well-spoken, energetic individual with the ability to work independently and with a team. You should have professional experience working in a daily live remote broadcast production environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and communication across various production initiatives including, but not limited to shoulder content, branded content and live broadcast.
- Oversight and maintenance of detailed, shared production calendar across production initiatives as assigned.
- Supporting crew onboarding and integration and timecard review as needed
- Serve as initial POC for all inbound production requests between departments, informing and enrolling responsible parties as needed.
- Managing vendor and crew needs in conjunction with the production team
- Proper production accounting and reconciliation skills
- Stay up to date with the latest Blizzard esports news, results, and high-level strategy
- Coordinating and scheduling support of resources such as crew, postproduction and related studio support as needed
- 3+ years of daily or weekly television production experience
- Ability to travel for extended periods, domestically and internationally
- Written content experience and communication management skills
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high-profile individuals and holding oneself in a professional, diplomatic manner.
- Excellent time management skills, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize and follow through
- Ambitious self-starter who is comfortable working on projects without supervision
- Able to work quickly, under deadline pressures, at a high-quality level
- Passion for Blizzard esports
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.