Project Manager Ad Operations , Global Broadcast (Temp)
The Blizzard Entertainment Global Broadcast & Events team is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized project manager to oversee the tracking, documentation and planning of our Global Broadcast Ad Operations initiative. The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, love the act of planning and organization, and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. This candidate should be versed in project management styles, methodologies and processes. Tenacity, self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as, the ability to anticipate issues and find effective solutions.
The ideal candidate will be able to track project details while monitoring the big picture and anticipating issues before they occur. This position will interface with several teams and track the progress of our Global projects while creating and monitoring deadlines and milestones.
- Work with the global broadcast team to define Ad Operations projects objectives, schedule, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables in support of business goals established by the Broadcast Team.
- Be responsible for the creation and distribution of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements to all project stakeholders, internal and external to Blizzard.
- Develop and determine status frequency, and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation, along with risks, contingency plans, and roadblocks to Project Stakeholders and Broadcast Leadership.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Manage project expectations, milestones, and deliverables.
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendations reports based on detailed project analysis.
- A minimum of 3 years minimum experience in project management.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Formal training in project management methodologies, process development and team leadership.
- Proficient in people management. Able to lead and motivate through change.
- Understanding of Broadcast Ad Operations, events, or entertainment project management and terminology.
- Understanding of technical project management and the terminality and processes, and the build out of large broadcast infrastructure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results on time.
- Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements
- Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned project team members.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships.
- Experience with Project management Software and methodology. (Agile, Scrum, Jira, MS Project, Visio, etc…)
- Passion for Esports and Gaming.
- Experience working as a Project Manager in the Esports or Broadcast Industry.
- Experience in Broadcast Ad Operations.
- Formal project management certification such as PMP.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.