Program Manager, Identity
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Program Manager to join the Battle.net and Online Products - Identity team.
The Battle.net & Online Products organization is home to 300+ superpowered engineers, program managers, and designers focused on the technology that powers Blizzard Entertainment’s games. Whether you’re playing one of our titles, chatting with friends, or just shopping online, B&OP ensures that our players are immersed in engaging, exciting, and secure experiences.
Our team provides high-end mission critical services to millions of active users worldwide, in a cross-platform environment, ranging from authentication to security measures and Battle.net Account Management.
In this position you will help defining and executing the vision to continuously improve our online solutions. You will interact with senior technical leaders, engineers across the company, and senior managers within Battle.net. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned program manager with prior experience managing complex and international projects with the right balance of technical and soft skills, and ability to drive consensus among diverse teams of people.
- Learn - Understand what our customers and competitors are doing and why. Analyze performance in the marketplace for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience, and increase adoption.
- Own a set of products within our portfolio of services. Develop and implement an end-to-end vision covering both back end and customer facing services. Deliver business value while maintaining focus on creating the best experience for our gamers.
- Provide visibility - Communicate project status and roadmap to varied audiences.
- Streamline processes – Identify and document best practices that our teams rely on to release with the highest quality and on schedule. Ensure the best agile practices are being applied to the software development cycle. Champion continuous improvements to maximize process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience managing platform projects with complex dependencies
- Skilled in risk assessment and management
- Strong understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies
- Strong understanding of PII regulatory environments.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Software engineering background
- Experience working on security related projects
- Hands on experience with visualization and reporting solutions (Hue, Hadoop...)
- Project management professional (PMP) certification
- Scrum master certification
- Scrum product owner certification
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us! Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.