Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users’ experience.
Blizzard is on a quest to find a legendary Senior Product Manager, Mobile who is a grandmaster at their craft. This is someone who has a deep understanding of mobile game development and live operation of games after launch. They will lead Blizzard’s quest to create the best mobile game experiences in the world. Most importantly they have a huge well of compassion for players because they are players themselves.
- Identify and help create/design compelling features that make our games more fun and engaging and improve key metrics
- Writes clear and actionable product specifications for new features and communicates these ideas clearly to the team for implementation
- You will be a leader in soft launching our games, ensuring that we have the right processes to release optimized hits worldwide
- You will identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization and feature implementation
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence our game’s roadmap
- Drive user and high-reaching research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments
- Leads the analysis of feature performance and other data, such as multivariate testing and competitive analysis, and draws conclusions for implementation. Able to lead through data ambiguity or to generate non-obvious insights
- Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the game’s economy
- You will Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of the product
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
- 4+ years of experience in online/mobile product management, top tier management consulting, investment banking, or early stage startups
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision-making
- Gaming or comparable industry experience is a huge plus
- Extraordinary written, oral, and social ability
- Passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the commitment to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Love for games and creating fun and compelling player experiences
- Ability to operate in an ambitious environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences