Lead Production Manager, Service Technologies
The Service Technologies team is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organized Production Manager to drive internal development initiatives from inception to completion. The production manager will lead production for service technologies, managing and mentoring the production members of the team, as well as work with development and business teams to shape and manage the development pipeline. We are looking for a dedicated project leader to continue Service Technologies commitment to software development to match the epic standards of our games.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of multiple large scale projects.
- Manage global projects within constraints of time, budget and quality.
- Report on projects and maintain all project documentation.
- Identify and mitigate risks across projects for the organization.
- Conduct post mortems for team projects and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop the methodology and systems used for project execution and management.
- Work directly with development, HR, marketing, finance, and support teams globally to understand complex design and business issues.
- Manage the performance of, and provide coaching, to producers on the team.
- Organize and delegate the assignment of tasks for the project team. Ensure all resources are effectively allocated and tasked to keep all projects on schedule.
- A minimum of 5 years minimum experience in project management.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritizations skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in people management. Able to lead and motivate through change.
- Understanding of software development processes and project management methodologies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience managing schedules and project resources to achieve desired results on time.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to relate to team members and build professional relationships.
- Previous programming or technical experience.
- Launched or shipped one or more successful software products.
- Passion for Blizzard Entertainment's games.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum or Kanban).
- Experience with MS Visio and MS Project.