Web & Mobile Coordinator, Call of Duty League
The Call of Duty League is a global, world-class esports ecosystem designed from the ground up to ensure that teams and players can thrive for years to come, and that fans have the best experience possible.
We’re looking for a proven Web & Mobile Coordinator to assist in making sure videos, marketing promotions, and other Call of Duty League web content updates are constantly fresh, fun and impactful. If you’re the one we seek, then you’re a tech savvy, metrics-minded, detail-oriented communicator who is passionate about supporting some of the most content and feature-rich esports experiences on the web.
If you join our team, you’ll help coordinate, publish, and maintain a host of cool content; keep a fast-paced, multi-departmental publishing schedule straight; and work throughout our web and mobile platform to lead our Publishing, Web, and Esports Ops teams achieve their goals. We can’t wait to see what you’ve got!
- Coordinate with multiple departments (Marketing, PR, Editorial, Social Media, Creative Services and Team Operations) to lead informational page build out
- Create/manage graphic assets and informational pages on Content CMS
- Manage event schedules, partner assets, player and team information on Content CMS
- Localize pages, graphic and video assets on Content and Video CMS
- Create and manage graphic assets for use by internal and external partners
- Generate dynamic spreadsheets for use by publishing, localization and other internal partners
- Refine workflows across various platforms (Content CMS, Video CMS, Partner Sites, etc)
- Manage metadata of content, including assets, tags, titles, descriptions, localizations, subtitles, and more
- Curate video content across owned and operated video channels
- Assist external Team staff on usage of Content CMS, Video CMS, and other shared platforms
- Create documents to help external Teams understand shared platforms and inform them of updates. This includes providing best practices and content specs
- Create and maintain Getting Started Guide for new users
- Document feature requirements and improvements to support business needs
- Approve and remit permissions to users and maintain security standards
- Investigates and implements new improvements to workflows and user experience
- Develop cohesive folder structure for DAMs and manage day-to-day organization
- Gathers key promotional assets and disseminates them to hundreds of external partners and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum three years’ professional experience working with websites to execute online content publication or promotions, particularly for entertainment or technology outlets
- Solid experience with metrics software for web and mobile publishing platforms (such as Google Analytics & Mixpanel)
- Proven success collaborating with diverse teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven proficiency with content management systems
- Basic proficiency with HTML/CSS—you can optimize published materials, fix broken code, and troubleshoot digital issues for a wide variety of contributors
- Deep familiarity with website infrastructures, visitor patterns, and user expectations.
- Enthusiasm for adapting to new technologies and means of digital content delivery in a shifting landscape. Change is your opportunity, not your nightmare
- Ability to work under pressure and extreme scrutiny. Our timelines can change on a dime so flexibility and quick thinking is key
- Powerfully independent work ethic—you can figure out how to get from A to Z without constant oversight, and you are motivated by your own high standards
- Familiarity with project management processes and methodologies