Game Producer - Design
Azeroth is a complex world. It needs champions to help bring order to the forces of chaos!
The World of Warcraft Development Team is looking for a full-time Producer to work closely with our Design teams. We want someone that can collaborate with the best game developers in the world and turn our “wouldn’t it be cool if…” ideas into reality.
We value respect, collaboration, teamwork, and a passion for World of Warcraft. We strive to maintain a friendly workplace where creativity brings to life the most critically acclaimed and iconic MMO franchise in the world. This is a full-time position at our office in Irvine, California.
As a Producer, you will be responsible for working with Department Leads and developers to establish timelines and coordinate the workload required to achieve our project goals/milestones. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying risks and provide mitigation plans, as needed.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across all departments
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Help drive projects to completion by collaborating with team leadership
- Empower teams
- Motivate and support your team(s) to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- 3+ years of game production experience
- Shipped at least 1 game
- Familiar with the game development process
- Ability to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Strong project, communication, and people management skills
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – the ability to make sense of the ambiguous
- Experience making MMOs
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Experience producing cross-discipline teams