Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a talented software engineer to enhance our customer support applications and services. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software engineers to provide an epic support experience for our customers and partners.
There is no other team like this at Blizzard! If you join our team, you will get to work with a team that is co-located with Blizzard Support teams around the world. You will contribute to the Blizzard Support web site and our proprietary customer support software that Game Masters use to deliver an epic support experience. The software you write will integrate with services from every game development and account team at Blizzard so that our players and Game Masters can resolve any issue they encounter. Our team loves Blizzard games and we care deeply about ensuring everyone can fully enjoy our games; if you do too, then this is the team for you!
- Minimum of two years of professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience collaborating effectively in large multidisciplinary teams
- Experience designing and implementing client/server architecture
- Experience authoring, executing, and analyzing the results of unit, integration, and regression tests
- Experience developing globally distributed systems
- Experience developing applications using the Angular framework
- Experience developing and integrating with relational and document database solutions
- Experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Experience with public cloud providers and private cloud solutions
- Experience with container development and orchestration solutions
- Contributions to open-source or personal projects
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover letter, indicating:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard Entertainment
- Why this job appeals to you
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences