Blizzard Entertainment’s global information core services team is looking for an experienced and talented Identity and Access Management Engineer to help in supporting Blizzard’s global Identity, Single Sign-On, and Active Directory infrastructure. The ideal candidate is skilled in collaborating with a global team, and leading technology discussions and decisions. He/She will primarily work on projects but may also serve as an escalation point for support teams when needed. This individual will serve as a key resource on large projects, working directly with project managers and executive leadership to implement technology solutions for Blizzard.
This role requires substantial interaction with other Blizzard support and development teams, therefore strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as a desire for delivering great customer service.
- Primary support and development provider for SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Research and recommend innovative and, where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Develop and maintain installation, design and configuration procedures and documentation.
- Provide guidance to customers and team members on IAM-related technologies in the form of consultations, architecture and design proposals and reviews.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, providing 24/7 support for all responsible systems during such a rotation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong understanding of SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar Identity Management Platform
- Strong understanding of Java and PowerShell
- Solid understanding of security best practices, both theory and practical implementation
- Highly motivated and self-driven, capable of working with little instruction to resolve demanding tasks, as well as work with internal teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience with Okta and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Experience with federation/authorization protocols (SAML, OAUTH, OID)
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with the Ping Intelligent Identity Platform
- Experience with Azure AD Premium
- Experience with Office365
- Experience using Git
- A passion for video games