Sound Designer - Unannounced Project
The minions of hell grow stronger! We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled sound designer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
The ideal candidate needs to have sound design experience with demonstrable skill recording and editing foley, as well as sound-designing magical abilities, creatures, and environmental audio. The sound designer will work closely with the sound supervisor, game producers, artists, and designers, and be comfortable with face-to-face collaboration. Candidates should be able to receive and respond to
- Proven skills and a unique artistic "voice" in terms of communicating and furthering a storyline via the medium of sound
- Ability to take direction and work cooperatively with other disciplines
- Experience specifically in creating outstanding sound assets for video games, including
foley, magical spells, creatures, and ambiance
- Experience with live recording sessions, both in the studio and in the field
- Experience designing and conforming sound-to-picture
- Experience with multi-channel audio formats
- Experience working with both commercial and proprietary audio implementation tools for multiple platforms and workstations
- Game audio credits on at least one major shipped title
- A passion for field recording and audio source creation
- A passion for video games
- Previous experience developing games that use Audiokinetic Wwise or FMod Studio.
- "Building block DSP" such as Kyma, Max/MSP, or Reaktor
- Experience with computer-readable or level design-style scripting, or light programming knowledge
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter
- Applicants must submit an online demo reel showing relevant experience