Narrative Designer - Unannounced Project
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
We're working on a new, unannounced Diablo project. Are you a skilled Narrative Designer? Come work with us, and together we will build something exceptional.
Our team of talented developers is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you.
Stuff We Will Trust You With
You will work with our quest designers on
Would you excel in an environment of peers who are enthusiastic about working on the dark gothic world of Diablo, and would you love making phenomenal games, killing millions of monsters and getting loot? Of
Stuff You Can Rightfully Brag About
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are game developers first and who can help us become even better than we are today, so these are probably some of your previous achievements:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in game development, working with the narrative aspects of the game.
- A talent for writing spoken dialogue with
emphasison clarity, brevity, and character as needed.
- Experience with writing and dialogue editing within game or localization tools.
- Eager to help develop tools and processes that will bring VO across a rich game world.
How You Will Stand Out
Most importantly, we want to get to know your authentic self, because life’s too short to pretend to be something you’re not (unless we’re talking cosplay of course). That said, we hope you have:
- A strong passion for developing and playing games.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Diablo universe.
- Experience in film, theater, or television narrative and script writing.
- Experience in working with voice actors and voice directors to help bring the most to a character’s voice and performance.
- Comfortable traveling to recording studios, if working directly with voice talent is needed.
And yeah, you will need these things to apply
- Cover letter.
- Writing sample.
- Ability to work full-time onsite at Blizzard Entertainment’s HQ in Irvine, California.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.