UI/UX Designer, Battle.net
Join the Battle.net design team to help create and contribute to products used by millions of gamers worldwide. Our designers work on the Battle.net desktop and mobile apps, the Shop website, our account management tools, and many more products that our players rely on to play games, connect with each other, and take part in Blizzard’s epic entertainment experiences.
We need phenomenal teammates who can thrive in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing, and multi-disciplinary environment. You’re someone who can manage both the work as well as cultivate the relationships needed to be an effective designer. You have top-tier communication skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and can think globally.
- Understand what our users are doing and why – Analytics, competitive analysis, interviews, and research support.
- Define problems and opportunities – Combine analysis of our user with business needs to form stories and plan solutions.
- Create and show solutions – Strategy, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, feature matrices, and designs using tools such as Sketch, Axure, and Principle. You’ll be presenting and communicating your work across the organization and to other teams at Blizzard.
- Collaborate effectively – Team up with your fellow designers as well as our partners in other disciplines such as product managers and engineers.
- Iterate based on “validated learning” – More flowcharts, wires, and designs – often in collaboration with the research team.
- Deliver and follow through – Launch ideas (e.g. final wires, detailed flows, error states, etc.) and assist in post-launch analysis including A / B testing.
Submission / Portfolio Instructions
- Cover Letter, resume and a portfolio with examples of your design work
- Only online submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album)
- Complete a UX test if requested
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!