Growth Campaign Analyst (Temp)
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming, but entertainment and the technology that drives our users experience.
The Global Growth Marketing Team, based in Irvine, is looking for a tremendously talented individual who can jump in and support both paid media and CRM efforts on campaigns across multiple franchises globally. This position will support with the analysis of cross-platform media delivery for various game content launches and provide insights for ongoing acquisition and win back efforts.
The Growth Campaign Analyst will support the day-to-day needs of the Global Growth Team’s Strategy and Activation functions by building and maintaining reports that will allow for better planning and optimization. He/she will be required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of franchise business metrics to ensure all data requirements are executed in a high-quality manner.
This role will utilize web, social media, television, search, mobile, display and game datasets to identify underlying trends for optimizing against marketing goals. This role will sit with a team of Data Analysts to provide guiding insights to various cross-functional teams, in and outside of the Global Growth Team. The ideal candidate in this role will have both an excellent analytics toolkit and an ability to understand the importance of business metrics as it pertains to media and CRM campaigns.
If you’re up for the challenge, please read on:
- Global Growth data flows through you; know it inside and out as it pertains to campaigns
- Work closely with MarTech team to ensure tagging and data needs are met prior to launches
- Maintain and troubleshoot data collection process with media vendors to ensure accuracy
- Coordinate data transfers from vendors and communicate business needs with our partners
- Work closely with Growth Activation and Strategy teams to have context for campaign data
- Ensure data quality and hygiene; identify gaps in data and ensure consistency and accuracy
- Automate tasks identify ways to improve workflow
- Work collaboratively to provide insights that build media recommendations and media plans
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or Economics.
- 3+ years in analytics, preferably in marketing or media discipline
- Solid experience working in a corporate database environment; SQL skills and more
- Fluent and skilled with Excel; ready and able to get your hands dirty with Tableau and more
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work extended hours when needed
- R, SAS, Python and other statistics / analytics toolsets
- Experience with Web Analytics, Mobile Attribution and Media Ad Serving technologies
- Passion for video games, particularly Blizzard titles
- Prior entertainment client experience
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
Note: this is a temporary position.
Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!