Application Services Manager
The Corporate Applications team at Blizzard Entertainment is searching for an experienced Application Services Manager to join our team in Irvine. You will be responsible for teams controlling multiple 3rd party platforms in support of our various global lines of business.
The Application Services Manager is ultimately accountable for managing administration & development teams to ensure solutions conform to company standards and meet business requirements. You will be the primary interface with IT and business partners on new implementation projects, as well as day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, communicate clearly and openly, and be an outstanding collaborator.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work with matrix teams, IT & business leadership, and external vendors/partners
- Support IT Senior Management by maintaining service standards aligned with ITSM Principles
- Analyze and Report platform metrics to identify trends, opportunities, failures, and successes
- Iterate with vendors and business to improve process and implement new strategies
- Facilitate regular business review of performance and gap analyses
- Onboard new vendors end-to-end
- Drive self-service capabilities through automation, testing, support, and monitoring
- Establish and maintain repeatable onboarding Playbooks.
- Balance team resources across projects.
- Commit to quality delivery on time and within budget
- Keep teams informed about project scheduling needs and upcoming key dates
- 5+ years in technical team management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple 3rd party enterprise applications
- Experience with Atlassian and/or ServiceNow platform products
- Articulate with business requirements and objectives and translate them into solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and recommendations to senior level management within and outside of IT
- Familiarity with web server architecture & infrastructure
- 3+ years technology team lead experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Salesforce platform development
- Experience with Sharepoint platform development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!