Community Lead, Tespa
This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 15-25 hours per week via third party agency.
Tespa is the world's largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together.
We’re looking for a talented community lead who is skilled at project management and working with remote teams. The person in this role will lead our Tespa College team to execute initiatives in chapter admissions, campus event support, career development, philanthropy, community service, and club leadership. He or she will project manage our Chapter Coordinators’ daily tasks and work with internal stakeholders to evaluate program health and develop new strategic initiatives. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate a year-round chapter admissions & onboarding program strategy
- Plan, organize, and coordinate a year-round chapter consultation & mentorship program strategy
- Project manage tasks and milestones for the Tespa College coordinator team
- Provide mentorship and technical training for the Tespa College coordinator team
- Plan and coordinate communication between HQ and the Tespa chapter network
- Compile and analyze regular reports on Tespa chapter health, performance, and sentiment
- Maintain and develop internal documentation detailing program strategies, processes and tools
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Effective team leadership skills and experience
- Willing to travel
- Advanced Microsoft office and strong spreadsheet and database skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management and organization
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently and as a part of a team
- Customer service, recruiting, or sales background
- Project management experience
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
- Cover Letter