Digital Marketing Manager, Overwatch
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for being the voice of Overwatch across all digital platforms by driving best-in-class content across all digital touchpoints, including web, social media, video, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing digital marketing plans from start to finish: from aligning on creative briefs and setting smart goals to managing partners and team members on execution and reporting.
The Digital Marketing Manager should be highly-organized, a creative thinker and passionate about gaming, technology and social media.
What you’ll do
- Develop and manage cutting-edge digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build and execute campaigns and strike plans that cover all digital platforms (web, social, video, etc.).
- Work with the Blizzard partnerships team to pitch and deliver content for co-branded campaigns.
- Manage production teams to deliver content custom tailored for social media platforms and our community.
- Drive social media strategy, development and execution for Overwatch across various social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
- Set processes with international teams to deliver creative assets, assure alignment, and collaborate on global projects.
- Continuously optimize our digital channels through continued learning and knowledge of “best practices” - IP learnings, paid media KPIs, competitive efforts, brand partner input (ex. Google, YouTube, Twitch, 1st party), etc.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation across the Blizzard teams. Familiarity with Sprinklr and Google Analytics are a plus.
- Act as public-facing representative of Blizzard and communicate on behalf of the Overwatch franchise across multiple channels.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Represent the voice of our players in internal conversations.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of client-side social / digital marketing experience.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Passion for gaming, a love for the Blizzard brand and a strong knowledge of gaming audience segments.
- Appetite for all things digital and social – developing innovative campaigns leveraging the newest tech across platforms - and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.