Level Designer - Diablo IV
The minions of hell grow stronger! Our family of diabolically talented developers is expanding. Our backgrounds are varied but we all share a passion for the dark, gothic, and macabre. If you value a tight-knit team that celebrates self-expression and a multi-disciplinary approach, then join us on the diablo team!
The Diablo team is looking for a skilled senior 3D level designer with experience building levels using Maya or other similar 3D level-building tools. The ideal candidate has created and scripted levels for several shipped titles. Level designers need to be able to create fun and interesting environments that look and play great. Skills in general 3D modeling / texturing are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience creating levels in Maya, Unity, Unreal, or other 3D level editors for shipped games
- Able to model interesting architecture and environments in 3D
- Experience in Photoshop or other similar applications
- Great sense for what makes a game or level fun to play
- Passion for games
- Able to work well in a team environment and pitch your ideas to the team
- Online play experience with various Blizzard Entertainment games and mods (real-time strategy, Diablo 1-3, World of WarCraft)
- Passion for creating inspiring large geographic and cultural environments with dark Diablo twist
- Strong foundation open world game play experiences, including PVP, Story, and player progression
- Required Application Materials
- Map submission; If you have worked on maps in published products, you may submit the names of the levels you worked on with your resume. You may submit 1-3 maps from any game for review.
- Breakdown for each level that describes what you did (layout, progression, inspiration, intention, modeling
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!