Are you a positive and enthusiastic relationship-builder? Do you love working in a tight-knit team environment? Are you results-motivated and thrive on seeing the immediate impact of your work?
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate CRM Specialist to join the Global Growth Marketing team. We are looking for a CRM expert who’s eager to partner with our commercial and consumer marketing, and editorial teams to deliver epic experiences through Blizzard’s owned channels.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Develop tactical CRM plans for Blizzard’s owned audience
- Attend and lead meetings with franchise stakeholders
- Partner with Paid Media to develop a channel-agnostic campaign strategy
- Work with design and development resources to create final CRM deliverables
- Manage the review and approval process with all relevant stakeholders and provide updates when campaigns are launched
- Analyze CRM performance metrics and provide optimization suggestions and improvements
- Work with international teams to ensure creative and content are culturally relevant and legally approved
- Deploy campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Swrve
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and executing CRM programs, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Experience with marketing automation software and ESPs
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building
- Able to lead multiple projects for numerous products
- Able to manage time and multiple priorities for varying internal and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Positive attitude and collaborative teammate
- Passionate and dedicated to quality
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Swrve
- A degree in Journalism or Marketing
- Industry experience in video games or e-commerce
- Experience with mobile push and in-app messaging
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (**Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.)
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!