Senior Project Manager, Security
You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for CYBER SECURITY, PHYSICAL SECURITY, AND IT, supported by extensive and diverse experience in leading high-profile technical programs and projects. Your responsibilities will span into the domain knowledge of Enterprise IT Security, IT Engineering, IT Operations and Application Development. You will provide an overall leadership guidance and direction to your project teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for delivering Global Security programs and projects with Security partners, IT, Game Teams, Compliance, and Legal.
- Help to improve Security project management framework and reporting.
- Manage day to day department tasks and issues.
- Support the Change Management, Cyber Security Incident Management, Physical Security Incident Management, and Asset Management/Tracking.
- Lead direct/indirect project teams that collaboratively work well with each other as well as other external teams.
- Facilitate communication to stakeholders and senior management teams to ensure expectations are managed correctly.
- Draw on extensive technical experience to understand change implications from a broad technical perspective, adding a ‘big picture’ view to the discussions.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled team meetings to track project progress and keep the team informed of changes in priority/scope.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Lead workgroup for technical requirements, design deliverables, or closure acceptance list.
- Ensure project documents are up to date and stored appropriately in Confluence.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks and issues.
- Manage project backlog and continuously groom it.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify acceptance criteria.
- Act as project team leader and become primary interface to all stakeholders.
- Drive the team cadence - project, communication and partner engagements (internal & external).
- Ensure 3rd party vendors understand and can deliver on expectations and acceptance criteria.
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices.
- Effectively apply Project Management standards and practices in the areas of project planning, coordinating, budget management, scheduling and monitoring.
- Present proposals, progress reports and recommendations to the highest levels in the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Drive the beginning to end stakeholder experience.
- Manage sensitive cross-team engagements on subjects such as dependency alignment, schedule alignment, and managing expectations with internal and external customers.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Provide support to incident, problem and change management.
- Certification in PMP or PSM is strongly needed. ITIL (metholodgy), COBIT, MCSE, and/or ISSP are highly desired.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Minimum 4+ years of continuous experience as an IT engineer or Technical Project Lead.
- Vast technical knowledge of IT infrastructure is a must:
- Cyber Security frameworks (ISO, NIST, CIS, ect…)
- N tiered architecture
- Network (TCP/IP, Firewall concepts)
- OS concepts: Linux, AIX, Windows Server
- Storage (SAN, NAS)
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum or KANBAN framework.
- Thoroughly versed in SDLC concepts and practices, particularly as it relates to promotion and deployment of routine fixes and major releases into a production environment.
- Proficiency in Confluence and JIRA toolset. Admin Level is highly desired.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions and perform mentoring for less senior team members.
- Capable of communicating complex technical information to a non-technical audience and of communicating structured production process requirements to a technical audience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences… ever. Join us!