Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to join us as an ecommerce marketing manager focused on managing our ecommerce consumer product business including the Gear Store, 3rd party licensee stores and supervising infringing bootleg stores.
The team's main focus is to build a sizeable and profitable Gear Store and ecommerce business by offering unrivaled online experiences for consumers and customers through unique product offerings. You will work closely with service providers, partners and company stakeholders in executing marketing and sales plans and comply with and advance Blizzard and Overwatch League standards. You will focus on leading the effective execution of key licensee’s marketing campaigns, working closely with various departments: Publishing, Social, Events, PR, etc.
If you enjoy computer games, ecommerce management and creating best-in-class online shopping experiences then this could be the ideal job for you.
The position is based in Shanghai.
- Build a best-in-class Blizzard consumer product ecommerce ecosystem
- Centralize and own the online user journey from awareness channels / demand generation to first time page visits to engagement and conversion
- Drive ecommerce sales through innovative, effective and cost-efficient marketing / merchandising programs and strategies
- Report on channel / initiatives results to stakeholders and senior management
- Implement a constant and iterative optimization approach by tracking all activities, changes, monitoring results and implementing improvements
- Work closely with eCommerce team members, media manager, national marketing team and agencies such as our TP to create unique SKU’s for different clients and platforms and automate proven opportunities
- Drive marketing campaign, working closely with key licensee and HQ marketing for the execution of co-promotion launch
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Fluent in both English & Mandarin, both spoken and written
- At least 5 years of experience as online marketer / merchandiser or similar role with a Sports/Apparel/FMCG brand
- Extensive experience with and deep understanding of Alibaba and Jindong’s ecosystems, solutions and teams
- Pro-active, creative, smart, resourceful and resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Proven experience in helping companies in setting up and driving sustainable / profitable sales via ecommerce
- Solid understanding with both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing
- Knowledge of the B2C purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and meet deadlines; a proven track record in achieving set objectives.
- Passion for gaming or sports
- Experienced in marketing industry or have worked at a marketing agency
- Understanding of Blizzard games