Technical Application Support Analyst 1
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Document client issue and process of resolution.
- Handle incoming support inquiries.
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues with patience and understanding; must be service-oriented
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer support position, with a focus on accounting, financial, or banking applications
- 2+ years Web-based applications experience and related technical knowledge--for example, SQL queries/scripting, MS Office, Ticket Management Systems, resolution of browser issues, etc.)
- Experience in writing SQL including stored procedures, UDF’s, working with sets, SQL reporting services.
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of Windows Server environments including SQL Server, IIS, ftp, active directory.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, HyperV
- Experience with xml
- BI / reporting experience, TSQL
- Ability to write scripts to handle basic file processing e.g. vb script, bat files, powershell
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]