Product Management Intern (Data Analyst & Operations)
The Product Intern will be focusing on helping bring actionable, data-driven insights to the Product organization by diving into massive data and applying analytical insights to help with product prioritization, roadmap planning, optimization, and strategies.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Analyze and visualize data to generate actionable insights
- Combine qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources and analyze for trends or product insights
- Collaborate and work closely with various teams such as Product, Engineering, Corporate Strategy, Finance, and Customer Team.
Perform various tasks related to Product Management Operations as needed.
You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2021
- Passion for seeking insights in data and comfortable working with large data sets
- Ability to translate data-driven learnings and models into stories, actionable insights and be able to communicate it to the team
- Advanced knowledge and usage of Excel
- Nice to have:
- Experience working with reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Familiarity with web analytics tool (Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Salesforce data
- Proficient in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and data quality validation
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]