Product Management Intern
At Blackline, we are committed to our work, our customers and have fun at the same time. We are a company filled with passionate and amazing people who loves taking challenges and continue to innovate to provide best in class experience for our customers.
Do you have a passion for building amazing solutions that delight end users? Do you want to be part of an amazing team that is building the next generation Financial cloud solution? We are looking for a product management intern to work closely with our PM and engineering teams to help define and implement best-in-class experiences for our customers. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a track record of technical expertise and product responsibility.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Curious, relentless, and data-focused with experience tracking various product usage metrics
- A self-starter with an ability to quickly hack prototypes, develop minimum viable products, test hypotheses, and iterate on feedback.
- Gather and prioritize requirements from customers, internal customer facing teams
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop innovative new features in partnering with Development and UX
- Verify customer requirements in the development builds
- Develop and deliver product demos and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2021
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excel analysis
- Product analytics tracking
- Experience working on user flows and journey
- Rapid prototyping
- Technical understanding of the application development
- Experience working in Saas/B2B
- MBA preferred
- Data driven with high attention to detail
Experience in design tools - Balsamiq
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]