The DevOps Engineer will work as part of a highly collaborative team on developing and maintaining automated build and deployment systems. Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability. Assist in developing and implementing various tools and scripts and perform deployments and patches per the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with stakeholders to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for internal and external customers.
- Develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Perform RCA for various deployment and system issues.
- Assist with various technical proof of concepts.
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent diploma and/or certifications) with 3-5 years related experience.
- Solid foundation in programming fundamentals (variables, control structures, Boolean logic, OOP concepts).
- Intermediate-level understanding of build/test/deploy automation tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of SDLC and various development methodologies.
- Familiar with principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- 1-3 years’ experience with automation scripting (Groovy preferred).
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands are required
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]