- Responsible for channel development of Blackline’s MidMarket and Emerging Market segment with regional channel partners
- Responsible for channel strategy in assigned geo (North Am, EMEA or APAC), working in alignment with Geo sales leadership and Field Alliances
- Responsibilities include profiling, targeting, recruiting, contract negotiations and enablement of high-quality channel
- Ensure and continuously assess that all recruited Channel/Solution Providers are committed to driving revenue, and that they have quality resources to generate pipeline, demonstrate the product, sell, implement and deliver customer success services
- Create and monitor yearly business plans, including measurable metrics, with channel partners in the
- Responsible for the development of key relationships with the channel partners and facilitating relationships between partner and Blackline leadership
- Maintain accurate dashboard results of channel partners for assigned geo and communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the channel programs &
- Ensure partner compliance with channel agreements and channel rules of engagement, including working with Field Alliances to manage potential channel
- Ensure partner is fully enabled and has required capabilities to act as customer success managers, with high rate of upsell, and high customer satisfaction
- Role requires ability to work cross-functionally including:
- Liaise with Field Alliances to ensure partners are driving demand generation & executing on pipeline building efforts.
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement team to ensure partners have all required self-service training and certifications across all customer lifecycle from acquisition to on-going customer Additionally, work closely with Partner Enablement teams on tailoring enablement strategies, offerings, and assets to the Channel needs
- Coordinate with BlackLine’s partner marketing group to develop a channel marketing strategy and plans, tailoring marketing tactics for each channel partner and monitor their effectiveness
- Provide input to Blackline channel operations to develop the required infrastructure and operational processes to scale channel partners to significant growth over the next few years
- Ensure effective and timely communications on relevant announcements, programs, and performance – with both internal and external partner
- Actively promote Blackline‘s channel value proposition within BlackLine and Partner Function as a strong advocate for the partnerships. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.)
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Willingness to travel on as-needed basis
- Experience in Partner / Alliance Management, managing channel partners including VARS, SI’s, boutique and regional system integrators in the ERP or adjacent
- 5+ years’ experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for technology partnerships.
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions with partner leads/P&L owners.
- Strong executive presence & exceptional communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders and build consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]