Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at BlackLine you are responsible for managing the recruiting lifecycle with your client groups and building an awesome candidate experience. You will be responsible for recruiting for multiple roles across the business, connecting with candidates on a deeper level, and exemplify BlackLine's amazing culture. You will have the opportunity to be a trusted partner to our hiring teams and develop improved interview and evaluation processes.
In this role you will partner with the business to create sourcing strategies that will attract diverse talent that is second to none. If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best of the company, and take ownership of the candidate experience and evaluation process, then we would love to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals.
- Own the candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Create sourcing strategies to attract diverse talent for open positions.
- Advise hiring managers and stakeholders on best practices throughout the recruiting process, including but not limited to, identifying success behaviors and skills, creating behavioral based interview questions, sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute initiatives to recruit diverse talent.
- Partner and manage third party agencies to augment talent pipelines while maintaining our employer brand.
- Facilitate debriefs with stakeholders to and help manage bias in the evaluation process with a focus on critical skills and behaviors to be successful in the role.
- Develop strong relationships to with a wide range of talent as well as internal stakeholders, human resources, and hiring managers to accomplish recruiting focused business objectives
- Create marketing campaigns and activities to engage with passive talent across the market to create
- Create and provide reporting to Leadership on recruiting activity, metrics and forecasted hiring.
- Proactively source passive candidates from a variety of competitive environments.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience working with application tracking systems and an ability to adapt to different tools.
- Understanding of evolving market conditions and passive candidate sourcing techniques
- Strong business acumen with the ability to tie recruiting activities to the business objectives.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e. - Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience creating marketing campaigns targeting passive candidates.
- Experience organizing and hosting recruiting events.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders.
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) recruiting experience is a plus.
- Experience with behavioral and competency based interviewing.
- Global and/or Public company recruiting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]