Director, Program Management
- Ensure successful delivery and execution of defined Programs undertaken by the enterprise
- Put in place a highly effective processes and approach to Program Management resulting in successful execution of Program undertaken by the enterprise
- Ensure coordination and collaboration of various functions and groups in the organization while executing the Programs
- Define the criteria and metrics to measure the success of the Programs and track them
- Proactively identify, mitigate and report all kinds of risks, issues and conflicts affecting the Programs
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching Program Mangers as they provide attentive, efficient service to (internal/external) customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Generating all kinds of Program reporting and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Ensure efficient communications in Programs scope or beyond, if required for successful Program execution
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Researches new Program management methodologies and their application to current Program management needs
- Strong understanding of Program management, business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Passionate commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years of previous project/ program management experience
- Solid understanding of project management principles, with emphasis on both Scrum and Scaled agile or / Non- agile methodologies
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Formal training in project management practices preferred; PMP/SixSigma/SAFe certification is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access
- Strong working knowledge of Jira
- Be well versed in DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Microservices, Chef etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]