BlackLine is currently seeking an experienced ERP Architect. The successful candidate will be leading the development of integration solutions for customer ERP systems, design of the data processing systems to address complex business issues, as well as providing technical leadership within the Engineering team. The ideal applicant will thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive ERP background and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Develop Blackline ERP integration strategy.
- Work with the customers to understand their specific ERP implementations, existing integration methods and data structures for general ledger and subledgers.
- Develop ERP connectors architecture for the cloud-based and on-prem ERPs.
- Work with Blackline development partners on the implementation of 3rd party connectors and their integration with Blackline systems.
- Design infrastructure and platform components to support complex data pipelines ingesting disparate data from multiple data sources.
- Participate in the architecture, API and data governance.
- Provide integration-related consulting to cross functional product and engineering teams.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the Engineering teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to simplify and accelerate innovation.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, as well as financial reporting and consolidations.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle EBS and Fusion. Experience with other major ERP systems ( SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics family, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Expertise in the ERPs financial and related subledger modules, most importantly general ledger, the AR/AP/fixed assets subledgers; their functionality and the data structures, as well as the data flows through the ERP for the accounting processes.
- Expertise in ERP integration architecture and implementation, middleware solutions.
- Experience in software development with multiple programming languages, especially for SaaS solutions.
- Experience with widely used relational databases and SQL development.
- Working knowledge of the public cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) is a plus.
- Good understanding of data security.
- 15+ years of technical leadership, architecture and development experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in ERP architecture, integration, and infrastructure.
- Proven facilitation, influence, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; MS preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]