Senior Manager, Client Marketing APAC
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the only cloud-based unified technology solution built specifically for accounting and finance teams. Our rapidly growing organization now has over 3,400 customers that trust us. As Senior Manager, Client Marketing at BlackLine, you are always thinking about our customer’s point of view, their needs, their interests and their stories. Your primary responsibility is to secure net dollar retention and drive expansion opportunities across client accounts by overseeing and coordinating all customer-facing marketing activities and campaigns. You are results oriented, and while you are able to move fast, you hold yourself accountable to stretched, and measurable targets.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Owns the strategy of growing APAC pipeline and partnering with the growing Enterprise Account Management teams across APAC. This includes frequent alignment with the GEO VP, RVP, and Managers.
- Develop and maintain marketing program strategy from start to finish. Responsibilities include theme conceptualization, strategy development, content procurement, copywriting, scheduling, promotions, reporting, and evaluation. This can include webinars, live events, virtual events, direct mailers, digital, and ABM programs.
- Foster a deep understanding of our customers’ business goals and objectives to identify opportunities for alignment with our business and marketing strategies
- Develop and execute programs aligned with Customer Success Team to drive adoption and increase retention
- Drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of customer communications that support dev ops communication, engagement and adoption of new and existing product capabilities and feature launches, by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage
- Design and implement a range of upsell and cross-sell efforts to ensure customers are aware of recent product innovation and add-on options to maximize lifetime value and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the highest quality engagement and customer interaction during events, customer advisory boards, user groups and strategic client forums
- Identify metrics, evaluate and measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization
- Create relationships with clients and identify key customer success stories and evangelize them to drive upsell and expansion opportunities, fuel brand campaigns and corporate communications, thought leadership programs and more
- Own creating and presenting in Quarterly Business Review meetings. Present the Client Marketing plans, answer questions, and collect feedback from the Account Management Organization to ensure meeting pipeline goals.
- Ability to speak at conferences, large audiences and moderate executive client roundtables
- Experience in interviewing clients for case study development and preparing clients for speaking engagements at client events
Years of Experience in Related Field: 10-12
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive, strategic, and solutions-focused marketing leader.
- You have strong program management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
- Proactive in your communication style and love cross-functional collaboration and program management.
- You love setting metrics that challenge you and your team and then working hard to deliver exceptional outcomes that have great impact to the organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]