Marketing Traffic Specliast
BlackLine’s Marketing Traffic Management Specialist is responsible for managing the flow of production requests to ensure project tasks are trafficked out as quickly and efficiently as possible, focusing on due date and ownership assignment so that at marketing campaigns are completed on time for in-market, go-live execution. They monitor resource capacity to support production deliverables within the timeframe requested. They work closely with global marketing and shared services teams to ensure that incoming project requests meet requirements before proceeding into production. They will work with requestors to adjust/update project templates as needed to accommodate custom campaign needs and are empowered to push/pull project tasks based on delays or changes along the production cycle.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Intake Review Trafficking - Review, reject, approve and traffic out Project Request forms submitted by Marketing
- Resource Capacity - Ensure resource capacity is available to support project load against deadlines
- Project Prioritization/Conflict Management - modifies requests with Project Requestor and shared services based on changes in delivery, shifts in priority, delays in production. Be very solutions oriented in resolving project hurdles and when necessary, escalate scheduling conflicts.
- Regional Support – APAC – In addition to traffic, the specialist will be aligned to our APAC team. They will attend weekly production calls and be on hand to answer questions/provide support for project updates. This role is required to work until 7 pm Pacific Time Monday – Wednesday to provide additional overlap to APAC time zones.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 1-2 year’s experience in traffic management in an agency or in-house environment preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management skills – PMP certified a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong Soft Skills - communication skills to manage up and down, facilitate conflict/trade off discussions to resolution
- Ability to work in high stress/fast paced environment
- Ability to work non-standard work hours – early mornings, late hours
- Experience in Wrike, Hive, JIRA, Asana or other project management platform preferred
- Experience in a high-volume B2B marketing environment preferred
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead/moderate meetings
- Strong communication skills to lead meetings and drive to consensus
- stress environments
- PMP certified a plus
Work from home/remote option, with ability to work at HQ in Woodland Hills preferred in non-covid times.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]