Field Marketing Specialist
The goal of the Field Marketing Specialist is to drive a demonstrable business impact on BlackLine’s sales growth within the North American geography. There are currently 2 regions (East/West) and 1 country (Canada) that make up the North American geography. BlackLine is looking for a data-driven, innovative and creative individual to build and execute field marketing programs within North America.
NA Enterprise Program team core values and motto:
- “Be bold, do amazing things”
- “Say what you mean, do what you say”
- “One team, Same mission”
- “Always be evolving”
Roles and Responsibility
- Communicate, and execute BlackLine’s field marketing plan in the North America Enterprise regions.
- Support the build out of a process around field marketing in the NA Enterprise Sales by establishing processes to scale opportunity growth from NA field marketing tactics
- Leverage knowledge of systems and technology to roll-out field marketing campaigns to NA Enterprise regional Sales teams to enable optimal lead follow-up and ROI on field marketing efforts
- Support virtual events in a box in partnership with product marketing and sales teams.
- Collaborate with the shared services marketing team to ensure that all deliverables, components, or assets in support of the field marketing programs.
- Track and measure ROI and feedback on Field Marketing activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing or B2B demand generation role
Education: Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing; MBA a plus
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superior MarTech stack knowledge and proficiency in marketing automation and CRM and other technologies including but not limited to; PFL, Sendoso, Project Mgmt. tools Outreach or SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MS 365 Office.
- Ability to execute and optimize enterprise field marketing programs in NA sales regions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective business partnering skills to work cross-functionally including sales, partner alliance, sales and marketing operations, shared services, and the broader marketing organization
- Ability to balance managing the big picture along with tactical, detailed execution
- Strong sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Assertive, yet gracious, kind, and likeable
- A quick study with excellent written and verbal communications. Able to relay incredibly complex ideas in simple terms.
- Self-starter mentality who is autonomous, with startup experience
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with limited resources and every changing processes.
- Experience planning and running field marketing initiatives and /or marketing programs
- Experience in B2B Marketing in an enterprise software organization a plus
- Experience working with Industry/Vertical markets a plus
Standard working conditions of a professional, office-based environment
May travel up to 20% as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]