Senior Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Relevant Salesforce CPQ platform experience (experience with Salesforce Billing)
- Understanding of business processes in a billing department
- Ability to configure Rules and Objectives in support of CPQ and Billing business processes
- Experience implementing CPQ and Billing packages. (Experience with common billing processes and operations practices such as: product and pricing models, discount schedule, consumption schedule, subscriptions, usage, invoicing, bill cycles and processing, payments, credit notes, debit notes, adjustments, AR, taxation, collections, and revenue recognition)
- Conga CLM experience a big plus
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Experience in enterprise system design, implementation, and integration
- Experience in version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Being able to work with globally distributed teams and vendor resources
- Salesforce Certified in Development, Sales, CPQ
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology - working in sprints, grooming work, etc.
- Working knowledge of compliance and release management processes (SFDX, Jenkins, Copado, Gearset, Autorabit, etc)
Years of Experience in Related Field: 6+
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6+ years intense Salesforce experience in Salesforce.com administration, analysis and development in SF CPQ and Billing.
- Working experience of SFDC lightning migration, Conga Contracts, and Einstein Analytics.
- Demonstrated advanced Salesforce.com administration/configuration, development and reporting analytics.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party integrations and Appexchange packages including but not limited to Marketo, DocuSign, GainSight, Apttus, Conga and FinancialForce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly.
- Experience in software or SaaS industry is a plus
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight.
- A process before tools approach to problem solving.
- Customer services oriented.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to assist in creation of functional and technical specifications.
- Must embrace in learning, sharing knowledge and working with changing technology.
- A team player who can collaborate with our internal team and other cross functional teams.
- The ability to solve highly complex business problems across platforms utilizing Salesforce and other business applications.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication and problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]