Senior Paid Acquisition Manager
Senior Manager, Paid Acquisition is responsible for leading campaign marketing strategies and driving integrated marketing plans for the BlackLine product portfolio that increase awareness and interest of our brands and reinforces the value proposition of our product offerings. This role is responsible for driving paid acquisition across Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic channels, including but not limited to Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Facebook, the open web, and other exploratory platforms to achieve the integrated marketing plans.
The Senior Manager, Paid Acquisition has hands-on ownership over campaign build and optimization, oversees agency relationships in collaboration with other Digital Marketing staff, and is the Business Owner for activities supporting assigned BlackLine GTM segments. Through management, monitoring/analysis of keywords, ad copy, and creative, this role formulates and implemented best practices for bidding and targeting strategies while optimizing campaigns to increase click-through (CTR), overall conversion rate, and pipeline contribution across the digital marketing board.
This Senior Manager, Paid Acquisition role is also responsible for actively increasing conversion rates through A/B testing and landing page optimization. The role advises and collaborates with web developers, designers, and the global marketing teams on increasing lead capture volume and minimizing costs and through design, structure, and content, while analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Relationship owner for assigned BlackLine GTM business groups including goal setting, campaign strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Possess a high competency in driving new leads identifying marketing-qualified leads and accounts, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, utilizing technology stacks, testing landing pages, and demand generation content.
- Manage bottoms-up forecasts and budget for your campaigns in connection to quarterly and annual plans.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel critical metrics.
- Measure and optimize marketing funnel and programs. Take accountability for budget, agency resource allocation, and performance to plan against defined metrics.
- Build best in class customer journeys.
- Partner with regional marketing and sales teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy with the goal of building and accelerating pipeline for targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Specialty includes the following:
- Own and optimize Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic Advertising channels
- Managing, researching, organizing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing high-volume global paid search (PPC) and paid social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conversion Rate Optimization with a hands-on approach and in collaboration with web dev and design teams
- Assisting with the design, creation, and optimization of international and foreign language websites and landing pages
- Optimize our top level lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Generating reports for senior management, including campaign performance, conversion rates, CPL, pipeline influence, etc…
- Actively managing and monitoring website lead capture rates and metrics
- Monitoring proper lead capture and tracking of leads and conversion events in Salesforce CRM and other systems.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing, particularly with PPC across Google and Bing
- 3+ years of experience in Paid Social across LinkedIn and Facebook
- 3+ years of experience in Programmatic Advertising via DSP or ABM advertising platforms
- 3+ years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization using platforms like Unbounce, Instapage, Optimizely, or other similar experimentation platforms
- Experience managing global and localized campaigns
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to translate analysis into insights, action plans, and managerial level reports
- Is able to work early morning or evening hours to support global teams in EMEA and APAC regions
- Comfortable multi-tasking, has a can-do attitude, and an ability to work both independently and collaboratively on team based projects
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]