Senior Sales Operations Analyst
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for providing operational support for Enterprise- and Mid-Market level sales teams across North America. Role will assist with the day-to-day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Operations Department. A successful individual will have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively, and display strong business acumen. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross functional working relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Support sales teams ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of quote and order forms.
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Work cross-functionally and with counterparts in other regions to develop and refine sales processes to drive higher productivity across the global sales team.
- Ensure sales processes and policies are clearly communicated and being followed.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Monitor CRM data hygiene and update data as necessary.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Handle projects of small to moderate scope and small to moderate complexity with minimal supervision.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience supporting sales environments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com and CPQ applications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Understanding of databases, and ability to extract and analyze data using Excel.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- 5 years Salesforce Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]