Sales Specialist Overlay
- Drive Sales for BlackLine’s Cash Application and Accounts Receivable solutions.
- Work closely with BlackLine Sales Teams – help customers understand AR, its ability to deliver cost savings through process standardization, automation, Robotic Process Automation and AI.
- Conduct in-depth sales discovery meetings, assist with demos, host customer workshops, and work directly with customers to build the business case for AR automation.
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Business Development Reps to prospect daily for new business and work assigned leads and opportunities in step with BlackLine Account Executives where required
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics, jointly with the Regional Sales Teams, that result in new logo business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include face-to-face meetings with customers and manage Sales activities for AR solutions in assigned region.
- Ensure the value the AR products can provide is properly conveyed during the sales cycle.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
- Update sales business plans monthly to optimize sales results for the regions.
- Work closely with your team and other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of business development, marketing, RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and quarterly quotas on a consistent basis.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling finance transformation proposals
- Either a minimum of 5 years of experience in AR, or 5 years of experience selling financial solutions (SaaS preferred)
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- A strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance departments
- Experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions to large corporations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]