Senior Marketing Operations Specialist
The primary purpose of the Senior Marketing Operations Specialist is to help take marketing operations function to be globally agile and to successfully optimize the launch of campaigns into the market.
Roles and Responsibility
- Act as the primary internal advisor/expert on B2B demand generation campaign set up and best practices
- Utilize advanced expertise to advise on, project-manage, and own the build, deployment, tracking and reporting on all types of marketing campaigns and programs such as nurture, webinar, content, events, lead scoring, etc.
- Partner with internal marketing partners to design and execute complex campaigns and initiatives.
- Partner with campaign managers to analyze and optimize the performance of programs– lead scoring rules, campaign performance and optimization of lead flows
- Manage individual project requests from intake to deployment using best practice project management skills
- Act as the primary internal advisor/expert on continuously improving data intake including list cleansing, list uploads and overall marketing database hygiene.
- Monitor lead creation and flows within Marketo and Salesforce
- Manage vendors and 3rd party integrations with Marketo
- Perform other duties as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field:
At least 3 years of experience in Demand Generation/Marketing Operations
At least 3 years of advanced hands-on experience working with various marketing and sales platforms
Education: BA/BS in marketing, business or computer science
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Marketo and Salesforce.com experience required
- B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, lead processing (including lead scoring), marketing database, and email compliance
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fires
- Ability to create advanced workflows, segments, and nurtures in Marketo
- Advanced Marketo skills (Marketo Certification preferred)
- Advanced Excel / Worksheet skills ie. Ability to do V-lookups and advanced reporting
- Ability to work cross functionally
- High attention to detail with high volume output
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast-paced evolving environment
- A huge plus if you have experience with Zapier,Tray.io, or any other automation tools
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]