- Hire, train and manage the performance of a team of sales executives.
- Ensure team has scheduled and completed weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting, face-to-face meetings and documenting activities in SalesForce.
- Achieve annual and monthly sales targets on a consistent basis and ensure proper value selling approaches are used.
- Manage a regional pipeline to ensure quotas are achieved and that key targets are identified and pursued.
- Develop the region and increase market share by establishing effective sales strategies and methods that result in new account business generation.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Modify tactical field execution strategies to blunt the competition’s sales effectiveness, when appropriate.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- All sales professionals are required to adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in past companies
- Influencing and change management skills
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, lead qualification and client relationship skills
- Capability to interact on C-Level
- Previous experience in managing a successful sales team is highly preferred.
- Prior accounting software or SaaS sales experience highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BlackLine believes that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we do not tolerate discrimination. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), race, natural hair, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under Vehicle Code section 12801.9), ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
We’re proud to continue to stand by this policy and will grow our company with attention to this instrumental belief in our hiring and promotion practices.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will reasonably accommodate applicants’ needs in accordance with applicable law throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]